Sunday 2 September 2012

Lubey Lube



So we tried out the new lube last night. Let me preface this by saying that after I got done work we quickly got ready for a birthday party. After the birthday party (loooong, lots of bugs), we got home and surprisingly got the kids to sleep relatively fast. I asked G if he wanted to use by boobs to get off and of course he obliged. (I'm pretty sure he would be all for ANY way to get off, to be honest.)

He needed to shower first and asked if I wanted to join. Figured I might as well it's been a long ass time since we have enjoyed a nice shower together. Of course soapy slippery bodies = ample foreplay. I stopped him before we got too into it and suggested we go to the bedroom. I was worried that in the time that we dried off the moment would be lost, but both our engines were still revving. (Terrible. Sorry, I don't know why I have cars on the brain.) We got into bed and resumed some foreplay: kissing, nipple licking/sucking and rubbing each other, of course. I hadn't planned on having sex because it was my first day clear of Shark Week, so I always get nervous that I'll start up again. With that being said, G tried titty fucking me but apparently that wasn't enough for him. He quickly rolled me over and we started having sex doggy style. Apparently the time that we haven't had actual sex (all of a week) really got to him because he came FAST. I was more than a little annoyed. I'll give him props for at least making sure that I got off, though. It's just one of those moments when I was so so close and I hear him say "I'm gonna come!" I of course say "Don't you dare!" but it's too late. But, what can you do.

So, I didn't mention the lube, which was of course the whole reason for this post. G didn't get much "tingle" from it, he said it just felt like normal lube for him. I, on the other hand, fucking loved it. I was still tingling after I had came, and to be honest I think it really helped in getting me there as I was super tired and not too into it at first.  I would completely recommend it. I was really worried it would be the same sensation that the heating lubes have, but it wasn't and again, I loved it. So if you're looking for something little to spice up your sex life and are too nervous to get into the world of toys and props just yet, this is the way to go.

Edit: I am also kicking myself for not having G pull my hair, I could have crossed that off the list! I am also not counting this as the titty fuck on the list because it was too short-lived, so you will be getting a good account probably later in the month (once Shark Week shows up again, I assume).

Until next time..

Keep it steamy, lovers.

Blushing xx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment