Friday 31 August 2012

Happy Labour Day Weekend!

Though we got some oral in earlier in the week, it's been pretty hectic so that's as far as we have gotten. Work has been a huge pain in the ass and I've been going on a day to day type of schedule. But I was able to sneak out and grab some new lube for us to try:


Hopefully it's a keeper! I have used a heating one in the past, and I'm not going to even attempt to sugar coat it. My vag felt like it was literally on fire. I was NOT a fan. That being said, I am still dealing with Shark Week so looks like tonight might end in some titty-fucking. (Is there a nice way to put that?) Well, G will be getting some booby love --it's a bit better--and he can tell me his thoughts on the "tingle" lube.

With that, my lovelies, I am going to go shower, watch a movie and relax with G. Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend, be safe!


Ever Yours,

Blushing xx

No comments:

Post a Comment