Monday 3 September 2012

Dialing "O" on the Pink Telephone



Alright, so here's the thing. I have heard countless times that you can't expect your partner to please you if you don't know how to please yourself. Anyone else heard this? That's all well and good, but I just feel so so awkward and ridiculous even thinking about it.

I've kind of made it a mid-New Year's resolution to stop being so ridiculous about it. G likes to tease me about it, not only because how awkward and stutter-y I get about it, but my face also turns beet red. That's right lady & gents, I am the whole package. Please don't be too upset that you're missing out on this.

We have a jacuzzi bath tub a moveable faucet (think shower head), so I have been toying with the idea of using it. Mostly because that's literally the only time I get to myself (if I'm lucky). I know it's silly but I really worry about how I look. Vanity is my middle name, people. I would love to think I would look sultry like:


But I just know it would be more like this:



Do any of you worry about this too? Or am I the only masturbatory narcissist? Any tips for using the faucet? Any tips for masturbating in general? Keep your fingers crossed for me, lovers.

Ever yours,

Blushing xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment