Friday 21 September 2012

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oooooooh No.

I'm sure I'm not the only person this happens to. You're on the brink of the most amazing orgasm you've ever experienced, just a couple more thrusts and you'll be there. From (well usually in our case) behind you, you hear "I'm gonna cum!" And before you can spit out "Don't you fucking dare!" it's all over. Your perfect orgasm is but a fleeting memory. This has happened maybe four times in our relationship, and I still hold a grudge about it. I feel like I have been robbed.

G says that it happens because I'm so so into it that it turns him on and sends him over the edge. I say he's an asshole. Agree to disagree, I guess. But, where I am going with this, and what I have learned from this after the last time it happened, is that it doesn't have to be the end for you.

Yes, it's not going to be that perfect, amazing orgasm you had been so worked up about, but it will be good. Now, if you are uber comfortable, there is always masturbating in front of your partner, this will usually turn them on as well and get them ready for round #2. Personally, I am not that liberated. I still have issues worrying about him seeing my area when he goes down on me, so yes, masturbating is still a bit too taboo for me. I may get there one day, but let this filly learn to walk before pushing me to run!


Another option is toys. I don't have many. Two, in fact. I have a little vibrator:


He was my first foray into sex toys, and G, of course bought him for me. He's handy, but strictly clit stimulation, because he is abouthtisbig. I also have a vibrating dildo. It is quite the contraption, to be honest with you. Ah, found it. It's dubbed "Butterfly Kisses" (strangely enough, it does not make me want to listen to the song.)
Now, this guy is something I can get behind. I can't remember exactly, but I think it has something like 15 speeds...and I love it. Sadly, we have worn out pretty much all the speeds, which leaves us with the fastest consistent vibration setting. I'm still a fan. Yes, it is that good.

But to get back on track, these are always an option too. G really does love using them on me, and obviously I'm not going to turn it down, so if this is an option for you, do it! If it isn't, seriously consider purchasing a toy even for these instances. If I didn't have them, probably the second time that G came too fast, I would have been found guilty for murder.

The last option I can think of off the top of my head (sorry I really should have done more research for this, but I wanted to get this done while it was fresh in my mind), is good unadulterated oral. As I said before, I am so unbelievably self conscious about it, but once G gets that magic tongue going, I couldn't give a fuck.

Basically, you have the power to turn a shitty sexual experience around. So, he/she doesn't offer to do these things, surprise them with it. They might be so shocked that you even thought of it that it will be enough of a turn on to get you to where you need to be. That being said, any tips for slowing G the fuck down? Is there anything that you do to stop yourself? ALL tips welcome.

Well, that's our time for now, lovers.

Ever yours,

Blushing xx

 





No comments:

Post a Comment