Monday 10 September 2012

Blindfolds Ahoy!



I have no idea what on earth possessed me to put "Ahoy" in the title. But it's there, and we'll deal with it. This hot mama's escapade goes back a couple of nights since I have been super busy with work etc. Well, G and I decided to shower (two birds one stone), which we have been doing a lot of lately. Showering together that is, of course we shower regularly haha. The only problem that I have with our tandem showers is that we get very aroused in there. Why on earth would that be a problem, you ask? Lack of condom. Yes we are married, BUT I don't want an "oops" situation. The pill makes me quite literally psychotic, the needle makes me gain weight and apparently an IUD isn't the best thing. So, that leaves the condom.

So every time we have a shower together we get to a point that we need to fuck, like now. But it's just not possible because of reasons already explained. So I end up with female blue balls, as it were. Any tips for not having to deal with this? Other than the obvious "don't shower together".

So we had showered together and jumped into the sack. G wanted to 69 which I hadn't always been a fan of, but being the newly liberal woman that I am, I agreed. Now here's the thing. I am very very self conscious about my post-baby body and that very much includes my vag. So a little light bulb went off and I worked the September challenge into the mix. I told him he had to be blindfolded. G was, well let's say, not too impressed but if it meant that we got to 69, he would. I grabbed a scarf and tied it extra tight to make sure he wouldn't peek (he really is quite a scoundrel).  I didn't think about it for myself because well, I've been face first in his cock many a time.
 
I have never really had much done to me orally. It wasn't ever something I had wanted done to me. Well, let me tell you,I came hard and fast. I was actually kind of embarrassed that I had literally orgasmed on his face, but in the aftermath he had said it was hot. After I came we quickly switched to missionary with G pushing my legs pretty much to my ears. It felt amazing but I needed him to go harder and faster. Turns out he needed to too. Overall, maybe one of the best fuckings I have ever had.

G said that the blindfold didn't really make a difference, mostly because we usually have sex in the dark (because of my insecurities). He thought that it would have been better if we had actually had sex with the lights on; that would have been different. So, while the blindfold itself wasn't a success, 69ing definitely was. I will also state for the record that I won't be striking this off of the challenge because both or us weren't blindfolded. G suggested that next time I should just be blindfolded. Maybe I should let him tie me up as well? What do you think??

 Ever yours,

Blushing xx

No comments:

Post a Comment