Thursday 6 September 2012

Hair Pulling Confessions


I have never had my hair pulled in a sexual way. I guess it just never came up/maybe none of the past partners I have had were in to it. I'll admit, I have always thought to myself "Why would anyone want that?" It just didn't make sense to me.

That being said, two nights ago, G and I found ourselves more than ready to push through with another challenge. (On a side note: G doesn't really know about the September challenge. It was more of a "Hey, I think we should spice up our sex life and here's what we're going to do..." So he really is under the impression that he's super spoiled right now. I'm definitely okay with that.) Back to what I was saying though, we entered into some regular foreplay (again, that lube is AMAZING) read: licking and sucking nipples, fingering and kissing. We were laying down, spooning me and I was dying to have him in me. Of course he obliged, but it was getting too hot too soon, so he had to hold off for a couple of minutes.

He than flipped me over and we were on our way in "doggy-style". That's when my mind cleared a bit and I remembered the challenge. "Pull my hair!" I'm not sure if I threw him off with that, but he grabbed a handful. It surprisingly felt great.  I'm not sure what it was about it, but it gave me a bit of an adrenaline rush. He was pretty quick to cum after that.

I asked him afterwards what he thought. He mostly focused on the fact that it gave him more "leverage" haha. Well, it worked for me! All I'm going to say, is that if you haven't tried it, give it a shot. You may be surprised!

Ever yours,

Blushing xx 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment